Last week I paid a visit to the Wok & Wine restaurant in Edinburgh. As the name suggests, Wok & Wine is a Chinese restaurant that also serves a good selection of wine. If you have coeliac disease you will know that eating out in Chinese restaurants can be a challenge due to the fact that soy sauce appears prominently in many dishes. Wok & Wine provide a separate gluten free menu that includes a good selection of dishes made with gluten free soy sauce and using potato and rice flour instead of wheat flour.
Please Like us on Facebook!
Gluten Free Food Blog Posts
- Gluten Free Restaurants in Barcelona
- Eating Gluten Free in Spain
- Gluten Free Food at Yeni Meze Bar in Edinburgh
- Gluten Free Soy, Ginger and Honey Duck with Pak Choi and Jasmine Rice
- Gluten Free Thai Restaurants (Where are you?)
- Nakd Bars – Gluten Free, Healthy & Tasty too!
- Easy Gluten Free Italian Starters
- Gluten Free in Looe, Cornwall – Trawler’s Restaurant
Receive Gluten Free UpdatesEnter your email below to receive an update every time I publish a new gluten free blog post or review! usually this will be no more than one email per week!