I’ve just returned from a fantastic holiday – a 7 day cruise (gluten free) on Celebrity Eclipse around the Caribbean and then 3 days in South Beach Miami. I thought I’d write a quick review here on what it is like to go on a Celebrity cruise while on a gluten free diet. Over the next few weeks I’ll also post more detailed reviews on the food that I ate in different restaurants on Celebrity Eclipse and some reviews of restaurants in South Beach Miami. If you’d like to be informed of future gluten free blog posts just ... Read More...
Please Like us on Facebook!
Gluten Free Food Blog Posts
- Gluten Free Restaurants in Barcelona
- Eating Gluten Free in Spain
- Gluten Free Food at Yeni Meze Bar in Edinburgh
- Gluten Free Soy, Ginger and Honey Duck with Pak Choi and Jasmine Rice
- Gluten Free Thai Restaurants (Where are you?)
- Nakd Bars – Gluten Free, Healthy & Tasty too!
- Easy Gluten Free Italian Starters
- Gluten Free in Looe, Cornwall – Trawler’s Restaurant
Receive Gluten Free UpdatesEnter your email below to receive an update every time I publish a new gluten free blog post or review! usually this will be no more than one email per week!