This book is designed to help you follow a gluten free diet while enjoying life, creating amazing food, eating out in restaurants and taking vacations to foreign countries.
This book is ideal for anyone who suffers from coeliac (celiac) disease, gluten intolerance or dermatitis herpetiformis, especially for those who are new to the gluten free diet or struggling with feeling healthy, eating out or travel abroad.
I’ve written this book based on my own personal experience of living life on a gluten free diet and included lots of helpful tips for eating out in restaurants and travelling abroad.
In this little guide you’ll find:
• An explanation of coeliac disease and gluten intolerance
• The foods you must avoid on a gluten free diet
• A list of naturally gluten free foods that are always safe to eat
• Gluten free Ideas for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
• Tips for eating out on a gluten free diet
• What to do if you still feel ill while following your gluten free diet
• Ideas for gluten free vacations
• Gluten free travel tips
• Important gluten free words in 5 different languages
I’ve also recently published “Ditch That Diet – 21 Ways to Lose Weight Without Dieting”. It’s not specifically a gluten free book, but hopefully it will be helpful to anyone that is struggling to lose weight and has had enough of dieting.
The book covers 21 different ways to achieve weight loss without actually going on a diet. No whacky theories, or weight loss pills involved – just common sense and proven research.